Friday, January 19, 2018

Jack&Pup 6” Joint Health Beef Jerky Dog Treat Chews (25 Pack) – Gourmet, Fresh and Savory Beef Gullet Jerky - Naturally Rich in Glucosamine and Chondroitin - Promotes Healthy Joints and Tissue Growth






Once again Lyanna went wild when these treats arrived.  She would not leave my side until I opened the bag of Jack&Pup jerky treats and gave her one.  The treats are made from grass-fed beef and 100% digestible just perfect for my fur baby.  My Lyanna tried to act like a lady with her treat but she gobbled it up.  The strips are large and great for our chewer.  Jack&Pup are Lyanna’s favorite treats.  I like that the jerky treats promote oral health while removing tartar buildup.  Lyanna is on her best behavior waiting for her next treat.  As soon as I take the treat out Lyanna is right there giving me a high five.  I favor Jack&Pup treats over others as the company shows they care about your fur baby.  I couldn’t be happier with #Jack&Pup.  #PromoQueens    






No comments:

Post a Comment