Saturday, March 4, 2017

A Perfect Dress For Any Occassion


 
 
As soon as the dress arrived, I was amazed at the quality of the dress.  I am in awe over this dress.  The blue coloring is eye catching.   I am always leery when ordering dresses online, but this one is absolutely gorgeous.  I am usually a USA size XS, I ordered this dress in a size small and it fits perfect.  The dress has a silky lining with a polyester lace overlay.  A dress that is suitable for all seasons.  I can wear this dress out to dinner, a wedding, cocktail party, special occasion, night on the town and just about any occasion.  As soon as my daughter saw the dress, she loved it, image a teenage daughter liking a dress her mom brought.  The waistline offers a princess cut. The dress shows off my curves nicely.  The dress features a black lining, back zipper closure.  It has the mermaid swing style which is so flattering and just flows with you.  The dress falls to mid length.  The neckline is a crew style.  The dress is long sleeved lace, so perfect for a cool night.   The dress is so comfortable to wear.  It looks so elegant on.  The stitching on the dress is nicely executed.  It’s a dress that will impress you.  I am ready to paint the town blue in my dress.
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment