Saturday, March 11, 2017

A Stand That Goes Above and Beyond For The PS4 VR System


DOUBI Charging & Display Vertical Stand for PS VR ,Controllers Charging Station with Cooling Fan for PS4 / PS4 Pro / PS4 Slim
Offered by Darker Direct

 

With the high cost of the PS4 VR system, a stand is a must have.   I didn’t like seeing the VR system laying all over the place, where it could get stepped on or perhaps someone sitting on it.  This stand is a big win for the PS4 and the VR system.  Let me tell you about the features, the stand will accommodate the VR headpiece, two dual shock controllers, PS4 console, the move controllers and the PS4 VR processor.  With this stand everything you need for gaming is contained in one.  No more wires or controllers al l over the place.  Everything is nice and organized in the stand.  The stand has four USB 3.0 hubs, two built in high speed fans, DC input plug and four indicators to show the charging status.  The quality of the stand is amazing.  I was impressed that I can charge my controllers on the stand.  The stand securely holds all my gaming needs.  The stand has the convenience to charge up to two PS4 dual controllers and two move controllers simultaneously, which is great.  The stand allows me to keep my PS4 upright and saves a lot of space.  The stand is sturdy, so there’s no worry about placing my gaming system, VR equipment in the stand.  I like that my gaming system in safe and secure in the stand.  Some assembly is required, but don’t panic it only takes a couple of seconds to assembly the stand.  With the additional USB port it’s perfect for recharging and holding my gaming headset.  With the two high speed fans it helps to keep the PS4 from overheating.  Let me add that the stand is a glossy black making is sleek looking. With the black coloring it blends right in with the system.   It works for all versions of the PS4.   We are very happy with the stand.  It’s well designed and sturdy.   The gaming area is now organized.  The gaming system is secured in its new home.   This is the perfect gift for all PS4 VR owners.  I recommend this to all gamers.     






 

No comments:

Post a Comment