Saturday, March 18, 2017

Perfect,Chic, Stylish Luggage Rack


 
The Perfect Luggage Rack! 
 
 
I simply love this wood folding luggage rack.  The rack is perfect for a guest room.  I can simply place my luggage on the rack and unpack easily.  It features a top rack and lower shelf.  The top rack has material slats for placing your luggage on, the bottom shelf is wood.   The bottom shelf is just right for shoes or slippers.  The rack is constructed with pinewood and has nylon straps.  The espresso finish offers elegance in a room.  You can clearly see the fine craftsmanship that went into the design and make of the luggage rack.  The rack folds up nicely to store in a closet or against the wall.  The rack can also be used to hold my comforter.  A sharp looking rack it is.  It can hold up to 110 pounds.  A versatile rack you have.    I like that I can just place my luggage on the rack and keep it off the floor.  It accommodates small, medium and large suitcases.  The rack comes assembled, so it’s ready for use.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment