Thursday, March 16, 2017

Electric Power Handheld Scrubber- Perfect, Durable Cleaning Machine

    
 
 
Scrubber- One Mean Cleaning Machine!

I ordered this scrubber to make my cleaning so much easier.  I always dread cleaning the bathroom, well no more with this scrubber.  With this handy cleaning machine, I am able to get into those tight hard to reach areas without crawling and bending all over.  The scrubber comes with the rechargeable battery, charger, manual and eight cleaning tools.  There’s a cleaning head for everything.  The fine brush is just right for cleaning corners, shower doors, counter tops, grout and more.  The crevice cleaning metal brush gets me into those crevices, my car wheels and a whole lot more.  The hard metal brush cleans the BBQ perfectly along with the oven, stove and etc.  The hard brush cleans my tiles, floors; plastic patio chairs glass shower doors, windows and lots more.  The scouring pad does the job on m bathtub, shower, sinks and even the floors.  The polish and micro fiber brush works wonders on my leather couch, leather car seats, jackets and counter tops.  I am still testing this out on all the different places it cleans; I am amazed how much this electric scrubber does.   The best part is the scrubber is nice and light to clean with.  The scrubber is not loud at all.  It does a fantastic job in cleaning.  I have hard water, which leaves those ugly water spots and stains, well no more thanks to this gem of a scrubber.  With all the different cleaning heads each one serves it purpose.  I can use this on the boat, car, tile walls, tile floors, household appliances, BBQ, patio furniture, glass, tubs, shower and so much more.  If it needs cleaning this is the scrubber you want.  It saves me time when cleaning and it’s efficient.   The scrubber is excellent quality and performs well. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment