Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Light My Way With These Solar Lights


https://www.amazon.com/Sogrand-8pcs-Pack-Solar-Lights-Stainless/dp/B01LY7KRO3/ref=cm_rdp_product


In this set you receive eight solar lights with stakes. It’s a breeze to assemble the lights. They provide a nice glow to my walkway. Living in a rural area there are no street lights. I now have some lighting to guide me to my door. These are solar lights so they are powered by the sun during the day. You will need to place them in an area where they will receive sun light. No more wires or batteries with this set of lights. They are auto on at night and auto off in the daytime. They provide enough lighting to my walkway. These would look great in garden beds, pathways, decks, pool areas and so much more. The lights are LED’s. The quality is excellent. With the winter nights upon us we need lighting. To use the lights, remove the plastic cover and switch to the on position. I like the stainless steel look on the lights. They look very chic outside. The performance of the lights has been excellent so far. The glow of lighting will depend on where they are placed, if trees or plants are blocking you will receive less lighting. I find solar lighting is the way to go nowadays. I think the quality is good on the lights.





No comments:

Post a Comment