Monday, March 27, 2017

Perfect Quality Shoe Rack/Cabinet To House My Shoes

https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/best-choice-products-covered-10-tier-shoe-rack-cabinet-storage-organizer

A Handy Dandy Shoe Rack/Cabinet


Best Choice Products Covered 10 Tier Shoe Rack Cabinet Storage Organizer

This is one handy dandy shoe rack.  I love that it has a cover to protect my shoes from dust.  With this rack and the durable cover I no longer have to listen to my husband tell me I have way to many pairs of shoes, he cannot see inside the rack with the cover closed. I can easily fit at least fifty pairs of shoes side my side. If I stack the shoes it will easily fit one hundred pairs of shoes.  I filled the rack up in no time with fifty pairs of shoes, boots and slippers. The rack accommodates ankle boots. I can now easily find my shoes, since they are all organized on a shelf in the side the cabinet. The storage rack organizer was designed to save space.  It can easily fit in a closet.   Of course I started to put it together the wrong way.  It was simple to assemble once I looked at the instructions.  I had it assembled within fifteen minutes.  The cabinet is constructed with metal pipes, polypropylene connectors, non woven fabric tiers, canvas like cover.  The cover has two full zippers and features a side pocket.  To view and select a pair of shoes, just unzip, roll the cover up and Velcro it to the top.  I can leave the cover open and its easy to roll up to the top and secure with the Velcro tabs.  The pocket is located on the side of the cabinet and comes in handy for storing belts, scarves, perfume, keys, and more. The cover is brown.  This cabinet can be used for many different items. I can store my handbags, sweaters, pants, blouses, skirts and more.  It can also go in a closet and store Barbie dolls and toys.  I can even place it in my garage and store light weight items.  Need extra food storage, perfect for boxed items.  I find it to be a cabinet that has endless uses.  The rack/cabinet organizer is sturdy and durable.  The craftsmanship is excellent. I am personally using it to store my shoes.  The dimensions on the storage rack are 34.6 Length x 11.75 Width x 62.5 Height.  I think this is the perfect cabinet to house my shoes.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment