Saturday, March 11, 2017

Mermaid Swimming In The Pool!


 
It’s the ultimate bathing suit that every child wants.   All children want to be a mermaid and I must say so do adults.  I wish this bathing suit came in my size. I ordered the bathing suit with the pink top, green bottoms and green mermaid tail.  The bathing suit top is the cutest seashell design, with the bottoms having an adorable bow and then the wonderful mermaid tail.  The mermaid tail has a hollow bottom so your child can easily walk around and swim with the tail on.   This swimsuit looks adorable on.   I ordered a size small and it’s true to size.  The stitching on the mermaid set is nicely finished.  The coloring is nice and vivid.  The quality is perfect.  My niece wore this in the bathtub and was swimming like a mermaid.  The colors on the swim set did not run or fade.   The mermaid tail has a nice flow to it making it easy to swim with or just lounge on the float.  I was very impressed with the swim suit, its adorable on.  This is the swim suit that makes a little girl very happy.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment