Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Headset is awesome


Bluetooth Headset with Microphone, YAMAY Over the Head Wireless Headphones Stereo Multipoint Hands Free for iPhone 6 6s 7 Plus Android Cell Phones PS3 PC TV Computer Car Truck Drivers Office Universal
Offered by YAMAY Direct
 
 
It’s a headset that offers great sound.  The headset has noise reduction to filter out the outside world.   I have a hard time finding a headset that fits and stays put on my head.  Well this one is the one for me, it fits perfectly.  This is the set that allows me to freely move around while listening to music, talking on the phone or watching a movie.  Since its Bluetooth V4.1, its hands free.  I can use these wit my phone, Ipad, computer, television and even the PS3.  Switching between music and phone calls is a breeze.  It has a boom microphone that swings conveniently up and out of the way.  The headset is rechargeable and so far I have used it for about eleven hours without having to recharge the set.  Syncing the headset to my phone was a snap.  The headset works great and even better it’s not overpriced.  I found the headset to be comfortable and so did my children.  I am able to be hands free with this set while cooking dinner.  The earpiece is nice and cushioned.  The buttons to adjust the sound and answering calls are located right on the earpiece.  Since the headset is adjustable, it accommodates different size heads.  These are so convenient to wear while on the treadmill, exercise bike, gardening, relaxing and so much more.  So as you can see these are users friendly, comfortable and durable.  The sound is wonderful and so is the phone reception.  Now for charging you will see a LED light that is red when charging and turns blue when fully charged.  You receive the headset, manual, USB charging cable and auxiliary cable. The set is durable.   I am very happy with the headset.




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment