Thursday, August 3, 2017

BestChoiceProducts 2 Person loveseat patio glider is excellent

https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/best-choice-products-2-person-loveseat-patio-glider-bench-rocker?variant=44143291726


Best Choice Glider- Gliding Along

I always wanted a glider, now I have one.  I am swinging away and enjoying every minute of it.  When it arrived I quickly opened the box and there were lots of parts.  So I quickly handed off the project to the hubby while I sipped on a drink.  It was not that hard to assemble.  I will suggest you use your own tools and not the ones that come with the glider.  As soon as it was finished, I was gliding on the Lanai.  The overall dimensions are 41.3” L x 23” W x 36” H with a weight capacity of 440 pounds.  The brown fabric is a textile which provides a durable strong waterproof fabric.  The frame is steel and sturdy.  The glider is so inviting and calls your name.  What a relaxing way to end or start the day swinging on the glider.  I enjoy my morning coffee on my glider.  It sits two comfortably.  The quality and design have exceeded my expectations.  The family enjoys the glider.  My daughter swings on the glider while reading her summer books for school.  I have the glider on my lanai and it looks great.  This is the most used chair ever.  This glider is made to last.  It’s not too heavy to move, so I can move it around easily.  I without a doubt recommend this glider.  It adds a soothing and relaxing area to your patio.  I added some throw pillows to the glider.  The glider can be used on a front porch, pool area, lawn or patio.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment