Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Kitchen Gizmo, Simplified Sous Vide Immersion Circulator - Precise and Even Cooking Without the Fuss (Blue) Excellent


 
Kitchen Gizmo, Simplified Sous Vide Immersion Circulator - Precise and Even Cooking Without the Fuss (Blue)                                                                                                                
 
 
My children brag about Sous Vide cooking all the time.  Of course I wanted to see what all the hype was about.  I am amazed at the results when cooking with a Sous Vide cooker.   Now I am no chef in the kitchen by any means, but this gadget has my food looking and tasting great.  The plus side to using an immersion circulator is you cannot over cook you meat.  It’s the simplest kitchen gadget to use.  You can use zip lock bags or vacuum sealer bags.  I have cooked both ways and I do prefer vacuum sealer bags.  Grab your pot, fill with water, clip on the Sous Vide circulator, set the temperature and timer, and place your food in the pot.  The touch screen design is a joy to use.  So far I have cooked chicken, steak, carrots and pork chops and the results are fantastic.  The meat comes out so tender and juicy.  I can set the temperature and timer and run out and do errands and not worry about the cooker as it shuts off when times up.  It’s a versatile Sous Vide circulator that cooks many different items.  The food comes out delicious.  I do use a cast iron pan to sear my meat.  The unit heats up quickly.  I do have another Sous Vide machine in my NJ home and I was missing using it in my Florida home, so I purchase this one and so happy I did.  This cooker has the built in clamp which in my opinion is far better than the others where you slip it into the sleeve and then attach the clamp.  I purchased this is the blue color.  I do have another higher priced cooker and can actually say comparing them, this one wins hands down.  I am cooking up a storm in Florida.  It’s hot in sunny Florida, who wants to turn on the oven or even go outside to grill, not me, so I just whip out the immersion circulator and in no time I am whipping up burgers, chicken, steaks and more.  I do plan ahead as some meats do take a long time to cook, but its well worth it. My neighbors enjoy coming over when I am cooking Sous Vide, that’s how delicious the food turns out. I do use a pot, but for larger meats I use a cooler.  Yes, I said a cooler, purchase a cooler, cut out a hole to fit the machine in, you can also cut the top and put hinges on the cooler to allow easier access.   Clean up is a breeze, just remove the cooker, wipe down and allow it to dry and it’s ready for tomorrow.  This cooker is worth way more than five stars.  This is a must have in the kitchen, quick if you don’t have one what are you waiting for purchase one.   Think ahead makes a perfect gift.

Pros:

·        Cooks Up To 194 degrees

·        800 Watt

·        Touch screen

·        Cooks in Celsius or Fahrenheit

·        No Fuss Cooking

·        Easy Scroll Wheel

·        Tender Juicy Meat

As for cons I am happy to say there is nothing that I do not like about the product.





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment