Sunday, August 20, 2017

Bestchoiceproducts Magnetic Tiles Excellent Building Toy!




Best Choice Magnetic Tiles- Fun For All Ages
Let’s get our imagination going. This is a big WOW! There’s no batteries, no technology, just you mind and hands. It’s a building toy, so just bring your imagination and of you go creating a masterpiece. The set comes with thirty two pieces, which are multicolor, magnetic and it even has some letter tiles. The pieces click into place and stay put. The set comes in a handy plastic storage case. I can purchase additional sets ...since these are compatible with other sets. These magnetic building tiles allow the children to use their creativity, fine motor skills and teamwork. The quality is excellent. A toy that offers hours of fun. With this set you can build a house, bridge and more. When the set arrived I left it on the kitchen table for when my five year old niece arrived. Well I have to share I found my twenty nine year old son building with the tiles, and then my thirteen year old son and even my eleven year old daughter. So as you can see a building set for all ages. The magnetic tiles are a big hit in my house. 

https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/best-choice-products-kids-60-piece-multi-colors-magnetic-block-tiles-educational-stem-toy-building-set?variant=165939773464








No comments:

Post a Comment