Sunday, August 13, 2017

ozeri Bp8H Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Intelligent Hypertension Detection

https://www.amazon.com/Pressure-Monitor-Intelligent-Hypertension-Detection/dp/B0728KFYXT/ref=cm_rdp_product
 
 
 
Ozeri Cardio Tech BP8H Blood Pressure Monitor w/arm cuff

My husband has a heart condition and high blood pressure.  So a good blood pressure monitor is a requirement in our house. The machine provides us with accurate readings.  With the advanced one-jstep operation it gives immediate readings.  Wit being designed for two users and stores 399 readings per users, both my husband and I can use the machine.  It not only measures your blood pressure, it also does your pulse.  I can run it on batteries or the AC adapter.  The blood pressure monitor is simple to use, place the cuff on your arm and push the button.  The machine will display your blood pressure with a clock, date and time stamp.  It will calculate your average blood pressure based on the last three readings.  It detects irregular heartbeat.  The machine comes with the cuff, four AAA batteries, manual and the A/C adapter.  I was impressed that the readings were accurate, just like the doctor’s office.  We have a couple of different blood pressure machines and I found this one to be exceptional.  I even take this blood pressure machine with me when we travel. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment