Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Excellent Black Head Extractor By Innolv-Extraction


 
I have two daughters who suffer from acne and black heads. I will admit I still get blackheads and pimples.  Not to mention those wrinkles that is creeping up on me.  We have tried acne pads, scrubs and everything else.  I decided to purchase a microdermabrasion device to see if this would help.  I am happy to say it works like a charm.  You will need to be patience, as it does not perform miracles over night.  In the beginning it takes a while to get the hang of using the machine the right way. I will let you in o a little secret; you need to hold the on button down for a few seconds in order for the machine to work. There’s six different heads to use with the vacuum extractor. A few tips, do not hold the device on the same spot all the time or you will end up with redness and maybe some bruising.  I apply a hot towel to my face before using the machine. There are three different speeds to use. It also has a massaging level. It works well and I already see an improvement.  It provides a nice massaging sensation to the face which is to help prevent fine lines, wrinkles and sagging of the skin.   In the box you will find the machine, six probes, travel bag, USB cable, five filters, six silicone rings and the manual.  The device is simple to use just read the directions.  You can also go to You Tube for some helpful guidance.  The pink coloring on the machine is fantastic.  This machine is excellent in quality and it works great.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment