Friday, August 25, 2017

Nylon Brush Set 2 Pack Xpassion Cleaning Brushes Nylon Tube Brushes 20 pieces for Drinking Straws Glasses Keyboards Jewelry Cleaning Perfect brushes


Nylon Brush Set 2 Pack Xpassion Cleaning Brushes Nylon Tube Brushes 20 pieces for Drinking Straws Glasses Keyboards Jewelry Cleaning



This review is for the Xpassion nylon brush set.  You receive two sets of the brush totaling twenty brushes.  I know what you are thinking who needs that many brushes.  These are the perfect brushes to wash water bottle straws, metal straws, clean the k-cup coffee machine, jewelry, keyboards and so much more.  So you see these are much needed in the house.  There’s a brush for everything with ten different size brushes.  They also come with a convenient loop at the end of the brushes to hang them up on the key loop.  The nylon brushes are strong and durable.  The brushes are flexible to get into those hard to reach places.   I am amazed how many uses I have for this set of brushes.  I am very happy with the two pack of cleaning brushes. N I did receive the brushes at a discount and in no way am I required to write a review.  All opinions are my own.  #DiamondReviewers#  




No comments:

Post a Comment