Saturday, August 12, 2017

Mihachi Pet Carrier Case for Small Dogs & Cats Comfort Collapsible Air Mesh


 
Best Pet Carrier
 
I purchased the pet carrier for my grand dog Chewy. My son is flying up to visit and Chewy wants to come along.  So being the good mom, I picked up this carrier.  The quality of the carrier is superb. The carrier is airline approved so Chewy can fly safety in his carrier.  The dimensions are 17.5”L X 9”W x 11”H with a ventilated roof.  The carrier features handles so you can carry your fur baby easily.  With the zipper locking clips my smart Chewy cannot let himself out.  It has an internal leash to keep Chewy safe.  I can also take Chewy in the carrier for a car ride and with the attached hook I can safety bucket the carrier to my seatbelt.  The carrier is durable and will last a long time.  You even receive a collapsible bowl for water or food.  The foam padding on the bottom of the carrier adds comfort for Chewy.  When it arrived my Lyanna had to investigate the carrier and clearly she will not ft in it.  It folds flat so it’s easy to store away until needed.  The design of the carrier is by far the best I have seen. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment