Sunday, August 27, 2017

Premium Dog Training Collar with Remote 650 Yards, Shock Collar for Dogs IPX7 Waterproof Rechargeable Large Small Medium Dogs with Beep Vibration Shock Blind Operation (10-100 LB)


https://www.amazon.com/Training-Waterproof-Rechargeable-Vibration-Electric/dp/B073NP6PK2/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

A Great Training Collar


Dog Training Collar

I was in need of a training collar for my daughter’s pit bull.  Lyanna is extremely friendly and solid so when she jumps up to greet you she tends to knock you off balance.  I needed to correct her from jumping up on people.  So after a little research I decided to purchase this dog training collar and so glad I did.  The collar has shock, vibrate and tone.  I have not had to use the shock levels on the collar.  The vibrate levels are working out well with Lyanna.  Both the collar and remote are rechargeable.  We have two acres of land in the backyard which is not fenced in, I decided to test out the collar and see if she would stay put and she sure does.  The collar is waterproof, since Lyanna decided to take a dip in the pool.  The collar is adjustable to fit the doggies’ neck.  I can choose the intensity level on the collar.  The LCD backlit on the remote works great.  I am very satisfied with the training collars performance.  Lyanna is watching her manners.  The collar and remote are simple to use.  The remote is lightweight, making it easy to carry along.  The remote and collar works up to 650 yards and even works in the water.  The training collar is well worth purchasing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment