Sunday, August 20, 2017

bestchoiceproducts Beach Cart- Ready To Go To The Beach


https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/best-choice-products-deluxe-folding-utility-beach-cart-w-removable-utility-bag-all-terrain-rear-wheels

Best Choice Beach Cart

We all know how many trips we make to and from the car to lug all the stuff down to the beach.  Well now with a beach cart there is no need to make numerous trips to and from the car, everything fits right in the cart.  I can load my cooler, beach chairs, umbrella, sand toys, tubes and more right into the cart.  The cart was a snap to assemble.  The dimensions of the cart are 41.3”L x 30.7”W x 23.2” H so you have amble space for everything.  It has a built in umbrella holder, a removable utility bag, the main bag and a cloth bottom.  The cooler fits right in the cloth bottom.  The utility bag has six comparts on the outside with a roomy interior area.  I can put my keys, sun tan lotion, and phone in the outer compartments.  The interior compartment I like to place a towel or two to keep them handy and off the sand.  Now let’s not forget my bags of chips which I keep handy in the utility bag.  The quality of the cart is excellent.  It rolls along the sand with ease.  This cart makes going to the beach so much more enjoyable.  I am happy with my beach cart.  This is well worth purchasing for your beach adventures.




No comments:

Post a Comment