Monday, May 15, 2017

A Classy Swan Holding My Knives!


 
A Classy Swan Holding My Knives!
 
 
Knife Block Swan-Adorable, Sturdy, Practical, Chic

With all the knives laying in the kitchen drawer it’s dangerous to put your hands in the draw.  The swan block can accommodate a fair about of knifes.  It’s the perfect swan to organize your knives in one place.  So not only does it house your knives it looks so cute on the counter.  It adds some color and style to the kitchen.   I ordered the blue swan and the coloring is nice and vivid.  You would never know this is a knife block.  The swan is so much nice than the traditional wood block.  The swan is eye catching.  Its unique swan design makes it so stylish. My knives are now guarded by the swan keeper.  Looking at the swan one would think its glass, but hold on it’s actually a durable plastic.  I was surprised how impressive this swan is.  I found that it adds fun to the countertop.  I have received lots of compliments on my swan. The swan has rubber feet to keep it from slipping and sliding.  I was afraid the swan would not hold the weight of all the knives but this is one sturdy swan.  I am very pleased with the swan and recommend a swan or two for the counter. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment