Monday, May 8, 2017

Ascape Ear Buds Amazing

Ascape - Ascend 1 - Truly Wireless Earbuds - Premium Sound - Bluetooth 4.1 w/ Dual Digital Mics - Sweatproof w/ Secure "Never-Fall" Lock - Attractive Charging Case (White)     

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06W58VWZ5/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1                        

Truly Wireless Ear Buds

I was super impressed with the Bluetooth wireless ear buds. This set is truly a wireless set with no over the ear holders and yet they still stay in your ears. I usually have trouble with ear buds staying in my ears.  With this set they fit and stay in my ears perfectly. With the twist lock design the ear buds stay in your ear and no worries they will fall out.  The design makes them extremely comfortable to wear, you hardly notice you have them in your ears.  The ear buds arrived in a very nice carrying case that also serves as the charging base and battery power bank capable of recharging the buds four times.  The case has magnetic conductive charging pads which provide fast charging.  Pairing the buds to my I Phone 7 and I Pad was fast and simple. Next up my son paired them to his android phone without any problems. To pair it’s very simple; the left earpiece is the host.  The instruction manual is very clear and explains all in detail. The ear buds come with the case, three different size buds and USB charging cable.  There is no physical connection between Left and Right earpieces.  These are completely different than any other wireless ear buds I own.  I can run on the treadmill, bike ride, jog, yard work and the buds stay put.  The sound, bass and tremble are excellent.  Taking a phone call with the buds comes in crystal clear.  Listening to music the sound is perfect.  Now in the music mode there is limited control with only play/pause available.  There is no next, previous track or volume control in music mode.  There are a lot of modes available in talk.  In talk mode you have answer/end call, redial and reject call.  My favorite is the long press button when not in talk/music mode activates Siri for me or Google assistant for my son’s phone.  The ear buds charge up in about an hour and I can easily get four hours out of them without charging and the case recharges them quickly providing another twelve to fourteen hours. The case has a protected silicone skin.  With this set you can move around freely and truly be wireless.  My husband, son and myself all like the ear buds.  It’s a battle who’s going to get to use these buds.  I know that my son and hubby will want their own set.  A very unique designed set of ear buds. I was leary to even consider this type of ear buds for fear of falling out and losing them, but this set stay in my ear and the storage case provides a place to keep them charged and available.  The storage case alone is a great product.  Both the case and ear buds are well worth a lot more than five stars.

Pros:

·        Truly wireless

·        Sound, Tremble, Bass Offer Excellent Quality

·        Excellent Battery and Charging

·        Twist Lock Design

·         Magnetic Pad Charging Case

·        Stylish

·        Bluetooth 4.1

·        Can Use One Ear Bud Or Both

Cons:

There is not one thing wrong with this set of ear buds.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment