Monday, May 8, 2017

Best Choice Products Patio Red Table

https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/best-choice-products-patio-outdoor-metal-round-side-table-red

Cool, Retro, Fun Table


With the warmer weather arriving soon in NJ, it’s time to set up the yard.  This red patio side table is going to look great on my deck.  The quality of the table is exceptional.  This is not one of these flimsy metal tables.  The red coloring is nice and vivid.  It’s a table that I can place my drink, snacks, phone and even a flower arrangement on.  It adds finesse to your seating arrangement or even as an accent table outside. The table has a weather resistant powder coated finish to up stand the weather.  You will need to assembly the table it comes with the tool to assemble it.  It took no time to assemble the table; I just sat back and watched the husband do the work.  I think this retro table is so cool looking.  The table is sturdy and does not wobble at all.  I found the retro table to provide a classic look.  The table offers plenty of space.  The height of the table is 18.5“and the diameter is 20.2”.  It says it supports 110 pounds.  I keep looking at the table and I think this table would look amazing on my front porch at my Florida house paired with retro chairs.  The table definitely makes a statement.  It’s practical, retro, sturdy and cool.  This table reminds me of grandma’s back yard set, which is a good thing.  If you are in the market for a table, I highly recommend this table.  The quality is exceptional. 






No comments:

Post a Comment