Sunday, May 28, 2017

Naild'it A Must Have For Your Nail Polish


 
Nail Polish Holder with Water Proof Makeup Carry Bag and Bonus Nail File Created By Naild'it                              
 
I was one of those people that of course knock over the bottle of nail polish.  We all know cleaning up nail polish is messy and no fun.  With my new nail polish ring holder those days of spilling nail polish are over.  The polish holder has a colorful groovy design.  The ring fits over my fingers nicely and holds the polish.  The nail polish holder is silicone so you can easily wash it off.   You receive the ring polish, holder, mini nail file and a case.  The black case with a handle is adorable with the saying “Naild’ it” and the holder also says that.  The case holds the ring, nail filer and you can get about three bottles of polish in it.  I cannot believe I waited so long to add this to my manicure needs.  This is definitely a must have for the do it at home nails.  It’s perfect for doing your nails and not having to worry about spilling the polish. It’s practical and handy to use.  The quality is excellent. 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment