Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sharp, Durable Knives


LivingKit Knife Set 14 Piece Kitchen Knives Chef Bread Carving Utility Paring Steak Knife Scissors Sharpener and Acrylic Stand Block
 
 
One can never have enough knives.  With this knife set you receive 8” chef knife, 8” bread knife, 5” utility knife, 8” slicer, 4.5” steak knives, 3.5”paring knife, scissors, sharpener and the clear plastic knife holder.  The steak knives are a set of six.  The knives are sharp and work great. The knives cut like butter.  They are comfortable to hold and use.  The knives are not fancy looking but work amazing well.  I have hand washed and also ran the knives through the dishwasher and they come out looking great. Just a note I do dry the knives right away.  The clear knife display makes it very easy to see the knives.  With the clear display I no longer have to pull every knife out to find the one I need to use.  The knives have a nice weight to them. They are solid and balanced.  There’s a knife for everything in this set.  This set is nicely made and not cheap at all.  Here’s to dicing, chopping and cutting with my knife set.  The set with the clear base looks very stylish on the counter.   I own many sets of knives from high to low end and this knife set is great for everyday use.  I am very pleased with my purchase and recommend this set.  It would make a great gift.
 






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment