Monday, May 22, 2017

Sleep Mask By Dream Maker Quality All The Way

https://www.amazon.com/DREAM-MAKER-Sleep-Ultra-Sleeping/dp/B01DZ08FOE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495499982&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=sleep+mask+dream+maker&psc=1
 
Say Hello To Sleep With A Stylish Sleep Mask By Dream Maker!
 
I have trouble falling and staying a sleep.  I decided to give a sleep mask a try.  I am so glad I did.  My sleep mask is a very nice shade of pink.  I must say it’s a very stylish mask to sleep in.  I love that it says dream maker on the front of the mask.  You can adjust the mask with the Velcro strap. The silk material makes very comfortable and soft to wear.  With the mask on I can open my eyes and still be comfortable.  With the contoured design it’s a pleasure to wear the mask while sleeping.  Sometimes a need a napping the afternoon, but it’s still light out so it’s hard to fall sleep, now I just grab my sleep mask and off to dream land I go.  The mask is cool on the face so you are not sweating or feel restricted while sleeping.  The quality of the mask is excellent.  It even comes with a drawstring storage bag.  I cannot believe I waited so long to purchase a sleep mask.  I am sleeping better and still have style while sound asleep. So with the mask you get style, comfort and a good night sleep. I am now getting all the beauty sleep I need.    




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment