Saturday, May 27, 2017

Combination Lock Medicine Cabinet Organizer First Aid Kit with Compartments - Pink Handy!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FJ69TKG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Combination Lock Medicine Cabinet Organizer First Aid Kit with Compartments - Pink


So why would anyone order this?  Well let me tell you why you need this.  I was looking for a way to keep my daughter from borrowing my expensive perfume.  In my search, I came across this organizer and the light bulb went off and I purchased it.   Keep in mind this is not a high box, but its well worth it.  I was excited when it arrived not sure how much perfume it will hold or even if they would fit.  Yes my perfume ft nicely in the medicine cabinet organizer.  The box is pink and measures 11”L x 7.4” W x 2” H. There’s nothing fancy about the cabinet organizer, but it works.  The combination lock is great, just select four numbers and set the combination.  With the sturdy carrying handle I can carry the box around.  So it’s plastic, but it is sturdy.  There are so many uses for this box.  Think of it as a box that can be used for first aid, medicine, jewelry, sewing, arts and crafts and more.   I am very happy I ordered this and now my perfume is safe and sound.  I just wish this box was a little sturdier.




No comments:

Post a Comment