Monday, May 8, 2017

A Spinner That Is Perfect


 
Fidget Spinner Rainbow

Let me start out with this is not a cheaply made spinner.  This spinner is metal and amazing with the rainbow coloring.  Fidget spinners are the latest craze and I can see why.  I like the spinner as much as the children do.  So spinners are perfect for all ages.  The quality of the spinner exceeds other spinners out there.  As soon as this arrived both of my children wanted this spinner.  It spins so easily. The gravity is excellent on the spinner.  With the high quality zinc alloy material it makes it the perfect spinner.  My husband didn’t believe that this spinner has a purpose; well he is a believer now that he has tried it out.  The spinner is not only a toy it also can be used to reduce stress, relax, focus, breaking a bad habits, ADHD and more.  It keeps your hands busy.  The spinner is small and quiet so not to distract or disturb others.  The curved design makes it comfort to hold and use.  The spinner can provide hours of entertainment.  I like to spin when I am on a phone call or just relaxing on the couch. It can be easily tossed in a backpack, purse or even your pocket to take along with you. To use the spinner place two fingers on the center and start spinning.  I am learning or the tricks and ways to use the spinner from the children.  In no time you will be spinning like a pro.  You can get this spinner going for five minutes that’s pretty impressive. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment