Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Tutu Dance The Night Away!


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MS5YGCR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Ballerina Tutu!  Dance The Night Away!

This is a black tutu.  Who would have thought you need a tutu.  Well we all need a tutu or two in our closet.  You never know when you need to wear your tutu.  With that said you can wear this stylish tutu over leggings, shorts, Capri’s, or solo.  This tutu is not stiff or itchy at all.  It looks adorable on.  It’s 100% polyester. You can wear a tutu anywhere. Sometimes I put on my tutu and vacuum or dance the night away.  My daughter likes to wear the tutu over her leggings.  It’s a very stylish Tutu.  I must admit I was a little skeptical what would I do with a tutu, but not to worry I love my tutu.  This is the ideal tutu for a costume, the ballerina, the house wife, teenager to wear.  Keep in mind the tutu is sheer, so you may want to wear something underneath or it not.  The quality is good.  Let’s get our tutu on and start dancing.  Seriously it’s a great tutu especially at Halloween time.  I am happy with my purchase of the tutu. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment