Friday, May 26, 2017

Unique Umbrella With Style

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MS0HTVL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Huluwa Inverted Umbrella Double Layer Reverse Umbrella Windproof UV Protection Folding Travel Umbrella                              
 
 
 Singing In The Rain with an Amazing Umbrella!

I have wanted an umbrella like this for awhile.  It’s finally here and yes it’s going to rain.  The reverse folding design is exceptional.  With the inverted umbrella you close it up and no water puddles in your car or house.  What a genius idea for an umbrella. The unique handle allows you to hold the umbrella in either hand or even on your wrist.  So a hands free umbrella it is.  I can carry packages and still use my umbrella without dropping everything.  I remember the days when I was carrying the kids in my arms and trying to balance an umbrella, I wish I had this umbrella.  The umbrella is windproof, made of double high density water-resistant cloth, and has a UVA protection.  It’s the umbrella that you can use in the rain, snow and sun.  No more fighting with an umbrella on a windy day.  I can store my umbrella in the storage bag that game with the umbrella. The pink flower side of the umbrella is nice and vivid. On a rainy day using this umbrella brings a smile to your face when you look up to the beautiful flower.  The quality is excellent. I am so glad I have this smartly designed umbrella. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment