Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A Dog Harness That Works Great

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071HJW6H2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
 
A Dog Harness That Works Great!
 
My daughter has a pit bull named Lyanna.  It was hard for me to walk her, she is one strong dog and if she sees a squirrel she take me for the run.  With this harness I can now control her pulling and tugging.  This harness is so simple and easy to put on the dog.  Lyanna previous harness, yes it had style but it took an arm and leg to put it on her to go for a walk.  I ordered the harness in a size large, it fits her nicely.  It’s an adjustable, no pull and no choke harness.  The straps on the chest and belly have two points of adjustment which allows me to adjust so it’s comfortable on Lyanna yet she can’t pull me along.  The harness is made of polyester with soft mesh panels underneath.  The handle on the back of the harness allows me to grab and hold the dog back.  It even comes with a sturdy dog leash.  Lyanna comes running when she sees the harness; she knows it’s time for a walk.  Thanks to this harness there’s no more struggling to get it on and she likes her new harness.  The harness and leash both have reflective lines keeping me and Lyanna safe on our night walks.  The D ring on the harness can be used to secure the dog with a seat belt in the car.  The harness is well made.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment