Friday, May 26, 2017

Take A Look At The Spinner Fun Fun & Quality


Spinners Are Cool & Fun
WUTL Tri Fidget Spinner Toy Friendly Fruit Color Super Silent Stress Relief Great Gift                              
 
 
Spinners are the latest craze.  Now I know what you are thinking this spinner is for kids, well not true.  Adults of all ages love spinners as much as children.  I didn’t know what all the hype about spinners was; now I do.  I really like and enjoy the spinner.  I fully understand why everyone wants a spinner.  I ordered the spinner in green.  The spinner can be used for fun, release stress, AD/ADHD, quitting bad habits, focusing, anxiety, Autism and more.  Believe me you can spin for hours and not get tired.  Spinning is so relaxing.  Keep those fidgety hands moving with a spinner?  You can spin on the table, in your hand and more.  I am still learning all the tricks of the spinner from the children.  To use just hold it in your hand with two fingers and with the other hand sends it spinning.  My son uses it when you have to write a story for school it helps him focus and gather his info on what he needs to write.  Going on a long car ride just grab the spinner for the ride.  The spinner has a smooth finish making it comfortable to hold and use.  I can spin for about a minute, but let me tell you the kids get going and spin for five minutes or so.   We have a couple of different spinners and my son likes this spinner the best. To my amazement even Grandma and Grandpa like to spin.  A quality constructed spinner.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment