Saturday, May 27, 2017

Return To The Great Outdoors With The Perfect Gazebo/Canopy From BestChoice Products




Return To The Great Outdoors!

https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/best-choice-products-outdoor-10-x-10-patio-garden-canopy-gazebo-w-fully-enclosed-mesh-insect-screen-brown

Best Choice Products Outdoor 10' x 10' Patio Garden Canopy Gazebo W/ Fully Enclosed Mesh Insect Screen- Brown


Return To The Great Outdoors!

Warm weather is here, which means spending lots of time outside.  I always dread sitting outside, since the bugs seem to like my blood.    This canopy/gazebo is going to allow me to enjoy the nice weather and still be protected from those annoying bees, flies and all their friends.  I can sit inside the gazebo and zip up the nets to keep those uninvited visitors out.  The nice part of this canopy/gazebo is that you can use it either way with the bug screen or without.  A roomy gazebo that measures 10x10.  The gazebo is brown in color with attached bug screens.  You can zip up the bug screen or tie it back with the attached Velcro.   The zippers work perfectly. There are zippers on both sides of the bug screen so you can get in and out. The canopy/gazebo is constructed from a high quality powder coated steel frame, which protects it from rust and corrosion.  The top of the canopy is UV resistant.  The gazebo is ideal to sit and relax in.  I couldn’t wait to use the gazebo.  I just enjoyed my morning coffee in the gazebo.  I can even fit a large table with six chair inside the and still have amble room. Enjoying dinner outside in the gazebo is so inviting and no insects inside with you.  I am thinking of stringing some lights inside.  The places to use this gazebo/canopy are unlimited.  It can be used in the backyard, camping, outdoor events, parks and more. Now don’t worry that it’s going to blow over because it sure is one sturdy and durable gazebo.  I keep eyeing my pool area and thinking that’s where I want to keep the gazebo, so I can enjoy watching the children swimming, and be insect free and not sweating in the hot sun.    It’s not so easy to move once it’s assembled, so place it in a location you want to leave it up.  With Memorial Day coming up this is going to be the perfect gazebo to sit in.  Having a party it’s also great to put some tables in and serve the room, so it’s not sitting out in the sun and the upside is no bugs.  When they designed this they thought of everything. Now let’s discuss the assembly of the gazebo, it’s a two person job and I suggest a can of grease to oil the pipes.  We are very happy with the quality and design of the canopy/gazebo.  The gazebo provides a nice breeze and protection from a shower.  First time set up took about twenty minutes.  The next set up only took 10 minutes; yes I made my husband move it. You do not need to have the bug screens on the canopy to still enjoy it.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment