Thursday, October 27, 2016

Best Choice Products Leather Recliner Accent Chair Push Back Living Room Home Furniture W/ Leg Rests BR A Chair That Is So Comfortable


     Best Choice Products Leather Recliner Accent Chair Push Back Living Room Home Furniture W/ Leg Rests BR

 
I was so excited to receive the Best Choice Recliner.  The recliner is amazing.  As soon as the chair arrived everyone was arguing who gets to sit in the recliner first.  Well it’s time to relax in my new recliner.  The rich brown color fits right in my living room.  My son couldn’t wait to try and convince e to put the recliner in the game room.  The chair is nice and comfortable to sit in.  The chair offers top grain pf leather, wooden block feet and a steel interior.  The padded cushion provides the support I need while lounging in the recliner.  The built in foot rest is perfect for my weary feet.   The chair dimensions are 38” – 58” when reclined x 31 Width x 42” height. The armrest is 29: in length.  This recliner makes a nice addition to your living room, study, bedroom, family room or game room.  A recliner that will not disappoint only impress you. It's the chair that reclines and brings joy to your weary bones.   This chair just screams sit in me I am comfortable.  The craftsmanship is superior and nicely finished.  The style, comfort and color are remarkable.  This is truly a chair that is so inviting for an afternoon powernap.  The mechanism works extremely well.   The chair reclines like a charm.  The padded arm rests are so comfortable.  Looking for a present to give this chair says it all.  It’s a chair with flair.  The chair is not to large or small it’s just right.  The chair reclines in two positions.  This is the most sorts after chair in my house to sit in.  We are over the moon happy with the recliner.  To clean the chair just wipe down with a damp cloth.  The quality is excellent on the chair.  We have some high end recliners in our house and I must say I found this recliner to be so much more comfortable.  Thanks to BestChoice Products for allowing me to evaluate their recliner.
                           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment