Wednesday, October 5, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/MAIGG-Zoomable-Flashlight-Battery-Charger/dp/B01HEN7SIM/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

Never be caught without a flashlight. The flashlight arrived and has its own storage box. This is one powerful flashlight. It’s not your ordinary light. It’s a flashlight that has a wall charger and a car charger. In an emergency I will have light. You receive the flashlight, AC charger, USB cord, and wrist strap, adapter for AAA batteries, plastic tube, 18650 battery, car charger and storage case. It has a zoom feature that is a push and pull on the head of the light. The flashlight will light up a room or your backyard. A flashlight that you want to have on hand in an emergency. This flashlight can be used for hiking, camping, boating, fishing, walking, jogging, and working around the house, outdoor activities, power outage, emergency and more. The flashlight is easy to use and operate. It has an aluminum body and is water resistance. The light provides five modes, three brightness levels, tactical security design with strobe and SOS function. This is one impressive flashlight. In an emergency I am prepared. The quality is superior. It’s not wide and bulky so it’s easy to grip. This flashlight makes a wonderful gift. A flashlight that is perfect to keep in your car for an emergency. The flashlight is black in color. The flashlight clearly has the modes listed right on it. Flashlights in our house seem to disappear. The flashlight performs excellent.
If for any reason I need to update my review, I will do so.
I was chosen to test and review this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. I enjoy reviewing and take it seriously. All opinions are my own. In no way am I influenced. All opinions are 100% my own. I am honest in my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment