Thursday, October 6, 2016

Dog Drawstring https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LA849JI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


 
Drawstring Bag for Girls Boys with Dog Print Hight Quality Nylon Black
 
Dog Drawstring Bag- Adorable

I knew this bag was for my daughter.  She loves dogs and so this is the bag for her.  The bag is black with a picture of a dog with blue trim.   The dog shows great details.  It’s a drawstring bag. The bag can be used for travel, gym, beach, sleepovers, school and more.   This bag accommodates a lot.  The waterproof and nylon makes this a very durable bag.  My daughter loves her new bag.  The bag features a zippered compartment on the outside.  The bag closes with a big of the draw string.  The style of the bag is fashionable with the dog design.  It’s not your standard bag.  This bag has pop to it.

I received this product for testing purposes but I am under no obligation to write a review.  The choice was purely my own and I received NO additional compensation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment