Tuesday, October 4, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/Retriever-Telescopic-Picker-Automatic-Locking/dp/B01IZ7UM1Q/ref=cm_cr-mr-title


Talk about a love hate relationship! I love the fact that I get two ball retrievers basically for the price of one. I hate the fact that I actually need one!! Up to now, I have never had one in my bag and usually wave goodbye to my wet ball. This retriever extends out to 80 inches and picks up the ball without any difficulty. Some one mentioned that it wobbles a little when extended, unless you want a 20 pound 80 inch non extendable galvanized pipe, it is going to wobble a bit. Just do not hit the ball into the water and it will not wobble at all! The retriever closes up 15.25 inches for easy storage. You can leave it extended to club length for storing it in your bag in the club section. This is a good value no matter how you look at it, especially since you get two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment