Wednesday, October 5, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/POLEND-Upgraded-Changing-Activated-Nightlight/dp/B01KFNOZAC/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

I received a pack of two sixteen color changing LED motion activated toilet nightlights. These are the best ever gadget. With a house full of boys, we needed these throne lights. Hopefully with the lights they will have better aim. The light features an auto sensing motion, so it turns on when you near the toilet bowl and will turn off when you leave. The LED colors are amazing. The colors change, randomly run through or stay one color. The toilet light is flexible so it can accommodate all different types of bowls. It requires three AA batteries which are not included. A fun novelty that has a practical use for the bathroom. It sure makes a great conversation piece. My guests come out of the bathroom, smiling and adding how much they like the light. I must admit I get up during the night for a visit to the bathroom and this light provides the lighting I need. This set of lights packs enough lighting. This is a brilliant gift. I installed one in the upstairs and one in the downstairs bathroom. My daughter came running out of the bathroom; she couldn’t wait to tell us the water changes colors. Make sure you place it where the sensor can detect movement. The unit is white. A over the hill party, this is the present to give. I would recommend this to my family, friends and consumers. Overall this is a product that is not only fun, but practical. No more feeling around the bathroom to turn on a light.
Pros:
• Five Levels Of Brightness
• Two Modes Of Color Sets
• Motion & Night Sensor
• Fits Any Throne
• LED
• Fun
• Practical
Cons:
Happy to report I could not find any cons with the light.

If for any reason I need to update my review, I will do so.
I was chosen to test and review this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. I enjoy reviewing and take it seriously. All opinions are my own. In no way am I influenced. All opinions are 100% my own. I am honest in my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment