Tuesday, October 4, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/Cufflinks-Nautical-Wedding-Boating-Captain/dp/B01AAIIUGC/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

I find these cufflinks to have style. The cufflinks are a anchor design and blue in coloring with silver accent. A conversation set of cufflinks. The set is made from EU environment brass material and Rhodium Plated. It’s 100% nickel free, so the cufflinks will not fade. The cufflinks are very detailed. In no way do these look cheap. I find these to look very stylish on. They are a sharp looking pair of anchor cufflinks. I picked these up for my son to wear to his brother’s wedding. The cufflinks arrived with a velvet pouch for keeping them safe when not wearing them. A pair of cufflinks you can wear everyday or special occasions. The craftsmanship shows in the quality and design. These look so sharp with a suit. They are a fun pair of anchor cufflinks. I love the nautical design. The blue color is rich looking. The sizing is just right, not large and not small. I was afraid these were going to look tacky, but that is not the case. The quality is excellent. I am very happy with the design.


No comments:

Post a Comment