Thursday, October 6, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KT1C3AE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


 
3 Size Breathable Garment Bag Bamboo Charcoa Three-Dimensional Storage Bags Dust Free Clothes Cover                                                                                         
              
 
I received a set of three garment bags of quality.  These bags are made from a bamboo charcoal non woven.  The set includes a large bag measuring 44.2” x 22.4” x 6.8”, a middle size bag measuring 36.4” x 22.4” x 6.8” and a small bag measuring 32.4” x 22.4” x 6.8”. So it’s a set of bag for every outfit.  These bags can accommodate shirts, suits, dresses, pants, gowns, skirts and more.  These keep my clothes dust free, insect free, mold free and protects against moisture.  We all have those special clothes that we need to protect.  I also find these bags to be perfect for traveling.  We are off to a wedding and I am placing out gowns and suits in the bag for traveling.  The bag ensures my items will be stain free and fresh.  The large bag easily accommodates a couple of dresses; the medium bag also can hold a couple of dresses, blouses or pants. The smaller bag is great for sweaters and blouse.  An accessory that protects your clothes and organizes the closet, who could ask for more.  With the clear see through side I am able to see what is inside the garment bag.   The bags show true quality.  I am very happy with the garment bags.  There is a slight odor when opening the bags, but in a hour the odor is gone. 
I received this product to evaluate and give my honest option.  In no way are my reviews influenced. 



No comments:

Post a Comment