Thursday, October 6, 2016

Best Choice Products Shiatsu Pillow Massager Heated Neck Back Adjustable Strap https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FTC9K18/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Best Choice Products Shiatsu Pillow Massager Heated Neck Back Adjustable Strap









A massage pillow is just what I needed.  A soothing and relaxing feeling is just what this pillow offers. I was not expecting this to be so amazing.  I have a massage chair and this massager wins over my chair.  This massager offers me a better massage than my chair.  The pillow features four kneading discs and heating element.  I can place this massager on my dining room chair and enjoy a refreshing and relaxing massage.  The massager is awesome to use while lying in bed watching a show.  It gets better; I can use this in the car and have a soothing massage.  It easily straps onto my seat in the car.  The massager comes with a home and car charger.  It has a light weight design making it so convenient to carry along.  The built in strap allows me to place on a chair and let the massage begin. It provides a deep massage for my sore muscles.  After a stressful day this massager is perfect to unwind with.  I can have a heated or non heated massage.  With the kneading discs it provides me with a penetrating and relaxing massage to sooth away stress and aches.  The heating element adds to a terrific massage.  It provides a fantastic massage for my neck, back and shoulders.  This is one massager that does not beat you up it offers a relaxing, soothing and refreshing massage.  The heat will auto shut off after twenty minutes.  I no longer have to pay for a massage.  My family loves using the massager.   I must admit I use this everyday sometimes a couple of times a day.  It eases away soreness and it just relaxes me.  It offers a sensational way to relax.  If you are looking for a present that will truly be loved the massager is the gift.  The craftsmanship is exceptional.  I am over the moon happy with my new massager.

I received this product to evaluate and give my honest option.  In no way are my reviews influenced.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment