Monday, October 24, 2016

Wipe The Make Up Off

Kareway Epielle Argan Oil Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, 60 Counts (Pack of 4)This review is from: Kareway Epielle Argan Oil Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, 60 Counts (Pack of 4) (Health and Beauty)
I ran out of my makeup remover pads. I stumbled upon these while searching Amazon. I decided to give these a try. I am so glad I did. These make up remover wipes are outstanding. They leave my face clean of makeup and refreshed. There is no oily residue after using these wipes. The best part is that they do not irritate my skin at all. These wipes are for all skin types. I use these wipes daily. They do an awesome job of removing mascara and all make up. The price is right. I do not have to rub hard to remove the makeup with these wipes. I wear liquid foundation and bronzer and these wipes remove all that and leave my face nice and soft. I have tried many different makeup removers and find these to be excellent.
Kareway Epielle Argan Oil Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, 60 Counts (Pack of 4)
Offered by kareway

No comments:

Post a Comment