Tuesday, October 4, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Pack-Special-Greeting-Cards/dp/B01IRLI8NE/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

I am very happy with the greeting cards. There are ten different cards with envelopes. You receive a card for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, Easter, Birthday, I Love You, Valentine’s Day, General, Mothers Day and Fathers Day. What makes these cards so special is on the back you can include your own personal message. Each card comes with an envelope. The card designs are gorgeous. I think being able to include your own personal message makes a card more meaningful. These cards remind me of postcards, but are bigger in size. Writing your own message shows you have taken the time to be thoughtful. A perfect set of cards to have in the house for those special occasions. I am that person who forgets to purchase cards, but now I have cards right at my fingertips. The craftsmanship and design on the cards are stunning. The lines provided for writing a message keeps the card looking neat. The Easter card has a cute bunny with colorful eggs on it. The Christmas card has Santa’s hand holding a present. The envelopes have a pattern on them which reminds me of clouds. A set of greeting cards that you can express yourself. The quality of the cards is excellent. The cards are a flat design with an area on the back for including a personal message. I am very happy with the cards. I would recommend them to my friends, family and consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment