Thursday, October 6, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HQGUU9G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Manicure Pedicure Set, Beauty Grooming Kit By Koooka – 11-Piece, Professional Grade Nail Care & Cleaning Tools Set For A No-Chip, Self-Mani Pedi


A manicure set that has all the essential tools needed.  The set includes:

·       Three nail clippers- one for finger nails, one for toe nails and a slanted edged clipper

·       A cuticle cutter- perfect for trimming your cuticles

·       A nail file

·       A cuticle pusher

·       A nail pusher- great for cleaning under your nails

·       A tweezers

·       A pair of scissors

·       A acne tool- not sure about this one

·       A cuticle knife

·       A storage case

The pieces are all stainless steel, so no need to worry about rusting.  The set is durable.  The included storage case is nice so all the tools are kept in one place.  It’s amazing how nail clippers disappear in my house.  I found this set to be perfect for traveling and home use.  The nail clippers perform well.  A nice cut the clippers offer.   The cuticle clipper and pusher are just what I needed to give my nails a manicure.  The tools are on the smaller size but still perform well.  I now have all the essential items for a great manicure and pedicure at home.  This set is handy to toss in your purse or suitcase.  I am pleased with the set.

I received this product to evaluate and give my honest option.  In no way are my reviews influenced.  All opinions are my own.



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment