Tuesday, October 4, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/PrettyGuide-Women-Casual-Sleeveless-Dress/dp/B01B2YNKYU/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

This is a basic black tank dress. I think this dress is simply adorable. The length is mid which is great for day or evening. The fabric is light. It’s perfect and comfortable dress for those hot summer days and nights. I ordered the dress is a XS and the sizing is accurate. The dress looks gorgeous on. You can wear this to a party, shopping, lunch, dinner and special occasions. A dress that you can dress up for a glamorous look. The dress is form fitting, so it will show off your curves. The material is soft and stretchy. The dress hits me just below the knee. This dress has flair. The neckline is very flattering. I love that the dress is wrinkle resistant making it a dress to take along on vacation. The dress looks great with flats, sandals and heels. The dress is slightly see- through, so I would suggest a slip or a light shawl or blouse over the dress. The dress is very flattering on. The only thing I noticed with the dress is the seam down the back. I will wash in cold water an hang it to dry. Overall the dress is very versatile. The quality is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment