Saturday, October 15, 2016

Yummy's Fresh Baked Homestyle Rugelach - 12 oz. Crescent Filled Pastries - (Vanilla)
Rugelach Vanilla- Yummy

Upon arrival, I was not home.  With that said the kids and husband were already testing the Rugelach out. So my pictures are of an almost empty container.  The Rugelach is vanilla.  They were extremely fresh. The pastry arrived in a plastic container.  There were twelve pieces in the container.  I was glad to know they actually counted them before they ate them.  The Vanilla Rugelach was soft and tasty. I did can to enjoy one.  These were delicious, light and lots of flavor.  The vanilla flavor was right on in the pastry.  These only lasted a few hours in our house.  The Rugelach was well packaged.  They were a good size pastry.  The flavor was amazing.  I think this Rugelach would make a great gift.  It’s a perfect dessert or breakfast treat.  The pastry is that good that it’s impossible to eat just one.  I am a big fan of sweets.  These hit my sweet spot.  When opening the container they offer a sweet aroma.  You can warm the pastry up in the microwave for a few seconds.  I can’t wait to order and try the other flavors of cinnamon and chocolate.  These were the best Rugelach ever had.  I am very satisfied with the pastry.  I would recommend this product to my friends, family and consumers.

If for any reason I need to update my review, I will do so.

I was chosen to test and review this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.  I enjoy reviewing and take it seriously.  All opinions are my own.  In no way am I influenced.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I am honest in my reviews.

 

Footwraps- Silk, Smooth Feet

It’s a foot wrap that definitely is worth trying.  It works magic on your feet.  You receive one set of foot peels.  I do recommend if you are going to any event soon, not to do this foot peel as it takes 5-7 days to fully work.  Your feet will peel, so choose the right timing.  To begin: wash and dry your feet.  Open the pouch, cut along the top of the foot mask and then insert your feet.  To adjust the sizing, use the included tape.  You leave these on your feet for 90 minutes for normal or 120 minutes for callused feet.  I place a pair of socks over the foot peels.  After removing the foot peel, wash and rinse your feet.  In five to seven days your see the excess skin cells to begin peeling and falling off.    The results are great.  My feet are silky smooth.  I go for pedicures year round and that becomes costly.  Now with these foot peels I can do my own pedicure saving me some money.  The results smooth looking feet.  I am going to a weeding and wanted my feet to look great in my new shoes.  I did the foot peel for the 90 minutes and very happy with the results.  I would recommend this to my friends, family and consumers.

If for any reason I need to update my review, I will do so.

I was chosen to test and review this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.  I enjoy reviewing and take it seriously.  All opinions are my own.  In no way am I influenced.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I am honest in my reviews.

Accordion Folder- Perfect To Organize The Paperwork

This is just what I needed.  I needed to organize my paperwork.  With the expand info folder, I nice can have all the bills and paperwork in one place.  The file is pink in color with white flowers. The folder design is adorable.  It’s an expanding file folder with five pockets.  It’s made from polypropylene material.  It’s sturdy and roomy.  A great file to help you organize the bills, school papers and other documents.  It holds a fair share of paperwork.  It features a snap closure.  The file inserts are a blue greenish coloring.  On the back of the folder there is a quote “Have You” Face Life with Smile.   A portable file you can take with you.  It fits right in a backpack or lap top bag.  It's great to use at home, office or school. I am very happy with the expandable file folder.  I now know where all the paper work is.  The folder looks nice out on a table or counter.  The folder is a plastic, so you can wipe it down with a cloth.  The folder will accommodate letter size paper.   With this file, I can now be a little more organized.

If for any reason I need to update my review, I will do so.

I was chosen to test and review this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.  I enjoy reviewing and take it seriously.  All opinions are my own.  In no way am I influenced.  All opinions are 100% my own.  I am honest in my reviews.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment