Tuesday, October 4, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/OxGord-Interactive-Training-Exercise-Scratching/dp/B01KEGS7DG/ref=cm_cr-mr-title


This cat toy is providing lots of entertainment for Marley. I added a little catnip to the scratch pad and the mouse. With that said, we have a happy cat playing with his toy. As soon as I opened the box and placed the toy on the ground, there was Marley checking it out. The toy is blue in color with a brown scratch pad and a grey mouse. The mouse spins freely around with a push of a paw. It performs well on a tile or carpeted floor. I like that it’s not battery operated. Marley is having loads of fun with his new toy. I was surprised that Marley spends a lot of time playing with the toy. He loves to send the mouse spinning and then catches it. It’s toy that has captured my cat’s attention. Marley creeps on over and sends the mouse for a ride. It’s a great interactive toy for the cat. The mouse rotates around the inside of the toy. I would recommend this toy to my friends, family and consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment