Tuesday, October 4, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/JET-BOND-Waterproof-Storage-Foldable-Multifunction/dp/B01LZSQVQ9/ref=cm_cr-mr-title



The blue flowered shoe bag is a must have for me. The bag is a decent size. It can accommodate my size 6 shoes. I also placed my daughter’s shoes in the bag which are a size 7 and they fit. But this is my bag and I am not sharing. The zipper on the bag performs well. I travel and this bag is just right to protect my shoes and clothing. The bag is lightweight but durable. The blue coloring with white and pink flowers makes this a stylish bag. The bag has a loop for carrying the bag. The bag folds up small to take along with you. It fits nicely in a suitcase. Placing your shoes in the bag when packing ensures your clothes stay clean. The nylon fabric is waterproof. A bag that is great for storing your special shoes. It’s a multipurpose bag. I found I can use it to place a wet bathing suit in, toiletry, make up, medication, shampoo and so much more. I am very pleased with the style, design and craftsmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment