Tuesday, October 4, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/Yucharmyi-Smile-Valve-Cover-Motocycle/dp/B017MG7QU6/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

You know you love them!! Almost impossible to pass up. If you like your ride to stand out a bit, then this is obviously a no brainer. If these do not put a smile on your face, perhaps nothing will. Just look at those black plastic caps on you tires. If your like me, you probably never would replace one if it was missing. Well these little guys will have you looking at your tires all the time, just to make sure they are still there. They are about the size of a marble, plastic and fit on any tire stem. They do not effect the auto pressure reading gauge on some newer cars or trucks. There are many types of these caps available, dice, crowns, grenades, the list goes on. I like the basic smiley face. Not the most important purchase I ever made, but I did get them for both cars in the family. Look great on my black Explorer. I was able to purchase these caps at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review. Put a smile on you face (or tires) and pick up a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment