Wednesday, October 5, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/CherishBags-Lightweight-Shoulder-Backpack-Students/dp/B01KGJ99HE/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

This is a great looking back pack. The dimensions are approximately 11.7 length X 17.1 high x 5.4 wide. The bag accommodates my laptop, IPad, cables and more. The bag is made of canvas. It’s a nice shade of blue with a geometric design and the rear of the bag features a beige color. The front of the bag has a zippered compartment roomy enough for a phone, cables, wallet, keys and more. The bag has a pocket on each side to hold a water bottle, keys and small items. The size pocket is a little tight getting a water bottle in and out of. The interior of the bag has a zippered compartment, a roomy pouch and a wide open area. The straps are padded and fully adjustable. A bag you can be used for school, traveling, every day use and more. It’s has style. It sure holds a lot. The quality of the backpack is great. All zippers perform well. The backpack is constructed of durable canvas. The interior of the bag is padded to ensure protection for my laptop and IPad. The bag is also perfect for sleep over’s. My daughter is already claiming it as her school bag. The design on the bad is embroidery, which shows great craftsmanship. If you are looking for a backpack this is a great one to purchase. I would recommend this bag to my friends, family and consumers.
If for any reason I need to update my review, I will do so.
I was chosen to test and review this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. I enjoy reviewing and take it seriously. All opinions are my own. In no way am I influenced. All opinions are 100% my own. I am honest in my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment