Thursday, October 6, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IY37O0S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

OTIOTI

Long Fashion Plaid Wrap Scarves for Women Winter Soft Scarf Black and White

I received this beautiful scarf and amazed at the quality.  The scarf is black and white plaid.  It’s a perfect accessory to have in your closet.  On a chilly night you can use the scarf as a shawl.    It is very versatile; use it as a scarf, shawl or blanket.  Upon arrival, I noticed a pair of fuchsia gloves with the scarf as a bonus.  The gloves are wonderful for driving or a chilly day.  The scarf is gorgeous.  It’s made from 100% acrylic.  The feeling is so soft.  I am picky when it comes to clothing and I absolutely love the scarf.  It’s a scarf which offers several options on wearing it.  This scarf has style.  Usually scarves are itchy, but this one is not at all.  I can wear this with jeans, dresses, dress pants, coat and any outfit.  This adds a pop to my outfit.  I am traveling to the windy city for a wedding and taking along my scarf.  The scarf is going to be perfect with my dress.  The nice part is that it’s not a bulky scarf.  I can wear it with a casual or dressy outfit.  I found the scarf to have a luxurious feeling.  The scarf is square shaped.  I am very pleased with the scarf.
I received this product to evaluate and give my honest option.  In no way are my reviews influenced.  All opinions are my own.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment